Ten Literary Characters I Would Totally Make Out With If I Were Single and They Were Real (check out were i got it from too…)
just couldn’t resist this, so invited myself to the tag. I copy a ps too… if i’ve selected a woman then it’s assuming i am single and male. if i’ve selected an animal, it’s assuming i am one… in no particular order:
1. Heathcliff. Not the cat. From Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. Just so wonderfully dark and sensual!
2. Rhett Butler from Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell.
3. Scarlett from the same.
4. Simba from Lion King.
5. Snape from Harry Potter by J K Rowling. I’d be his Lily! Really… I love Snape.
6. Kafka. From Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami. A girl sometimes needs that kind of weirdness.
7. Maan from A Suitable Boy by Vikram Seth.
8. Father Ralph de Bricassart from Thorn Birds by Colleen McCullough.
9. Vandiyathevan from Ponniyin Selvan by Kalki. Funny, brave, and apparently very handsome.
10. Karna from Mahabharatham.