- When you know someone at work is fibbing, do you call their bluff?
- If money can’t buy happiness, why do the rich look so happy?
- Why do some people make a virtue of being Moaning Myrtles*?
- Do you know these kinds? The ones that cannot stick to an opinion, and if they do have one, will not share it if they feel there is a remote chance of it meeting with opposition? How do you gauge these folks?
- What about the really needy kinds? Who want to be privy to every gossip. Do you trust them?
- Where is the line that distinguishes an understanding boss from a pushover?
- The line between a firm one and an SOB?
- At what level does an exaggeration become an outright lie?
- Why are there no catfights on fb? At least not in my circle…
- Are you a damp squib if you refuse to play with those who keep beating you?
- Are you a fool if you continue playing?
- Would it be wrong if I recruited a cute looking guy, based only on his looks?
- You think Victoria’s Secret will come up with a line for real women, with real curves?
- You think if FB ceases to exist, we would all die of boredom?
- You think my questions are pointless?
- Which person of the opposite sex on your social networking list is the cutest? (Tell! Tell!)
- Is it ok to keep in touch with the ex and not tell your husband?
- What will be left of this earth, by the time the meek inherit it?
- Should I be embarrassed about being hooked to Desperate Housewives and Grey’s Anatomy?
- Is it cool to be watching the 100th reruns of FRIENDS?
- At my age, should I be hiding the major crush I have on an American Idol contestant?
- When it comes to questions, how many is too many? 22?
Now come on, answer at least a few… and ask a few.
*MM had a reason to moan. She lived in the loo and was dead.