How sad is this?
So I am going with stuff I’ve received just once too. Who is to call my bluff?!
People (or someONE) have told me…
1. That I am an excellent multi-tasker. (I am not sure it’s a compliment. For me it seems like adult ADHD.)
2. That I have a good sense of humour. (But R says I am more sarcastic than humorous, and he doesn’t mean it as a compliment.)
3. That I write well. (Ok, stop sniggering. This blog is not the only thing I write.)
4. That I am a great friend. (This I get quite often. Really.)
5. That I am honest. (Often, more than I need to be.)
Your turn next — tag yourself.
You know what, as I was struggling to come up with 5 compliments (not to be confused with pointless flattery), I realised there is a more interesting tag to be done. The not-so flattering things you are accused of. That’s coming up next!