1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post & then create 11 new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag 11 people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
ps: or just be lazy, answer my questions, and don’t do anything else 🙂
So here are the 11 questions by Soulsearching who tagged me.
To become invisible at will.
2. What was your favourite childhood television program?
Don’t remember. Hardly ever watched TV as a child.
3. Have / had any celebrity crushes ?
4. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would go back into the past, to moments of history that changed the world.
5. Name 1 thing you miss about being a child.
I know I am being boring. So let me apologize. But I truly believe my life is lovely now, so don’t really miss anything. There is one thing that I don’t like doing now, which probably means I miss not doing it as a child.
Setting the menu and provision shopping. HATE it!
6. Name the one comic/book character that you loved the most and why?
I didn’t read much comics growing up, except Archies. But I loved, absolutely loved, books. And one of my favorite characters then was Jo of Little Women.
When older I started reading Calvin and Hobbes. And I love Calvin.
7. What is the one thing that you are dying to try but haven’t had a chance to do so yet ?
Backpack around the world, alone. That’s on my bucket list.
8. Do you have a role model – someone you want to emulate? Whom do you admire the most?
I look unto different things in different people. I admire and respect those aspects. But none as a whole.
9. What do others make of you?
I am not sure. Growing up I was stereotyped as a Tom Boy. I never was.
Now people see me as an extremely confident and extroverted person, and both are true only to a degree.
10. Have you ever gotten into a fight or punched someone ?
Yes. A guy who grabbed my breasts. I chased him and slapped him.
11. For Girls – If you woke up tomorrow to find out you are Brad Pitt, what would be the first thing you’d say upon looking in the mirror???
I am hot. I should do a full length erotic film 😉
HERE ARE MY 11 QUESTIONS:
1. Name the friend you’ve known longest.
2. How did you meet?
3. How long have you known him/her?
4. Name an embarrassing crush, one you would hesitate to accept in public. But will now 🙂
5. A man/woman from history you would have proposed to.
6. Name an international city that you feel is over-rated.
7. An Indian dish that is over-rated.
8. What do you think of same sex marriage?
9. Reality shows are:……………..
10. Designer clothes are:……………
11. Illayaraja or A R Rahman?
And I tag bloggers:
- Soulsearching (ha! but you don’t have to tag anyone or write any questions)
I tag fb-note writer: