What is your blog about?
I don’t know. It’s just my verbal incontinence finding another platform.
How important is it to be blogging in today’s world?
Any form of expression is welcome. So blogging at any level is good.
How do you inspire yourself on a boring routine?
Honestly, I don’t feel or get bored. In fact, my problem is the opposite. There’s way to much to be done, that’s interesting, than time could permit. I blog when I really feel a need to say something, that I can’t do on the work platforms.
What motivates you to keep up with your blog on a writer’s block phase?
My earlier answer applies here?
What would you change in your early 20s if given a chance?
The correct answer is ‘nothing’. Right?
I wish I hadn’t been so careful and had taken some reckless decisions. Owned my sexuality, indulged in my health and tripped a bit more… More of that here.
What is your favourite post?
This is a tough one. There are a few.
One that made me question my role in everything I criticise.
The one on how I fell in love.
The one on making big changes.
A short story.
Favourite form of social media?
Favourite travel destination?
There are so many. But one that is very personal, and was about me alone. Bhutan.
Suggest a new book to read?
There are plenty. And the book reviews should offer suggestions.
One that I am completely hooked to now is The Monk and The Philosopher.
What is your favourite quote?
Look top right. That was the first thing I added when I started blogging.
So now I am supposed to:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their site (Check!)
- Write a post answering the questions you were given (Check!)
- Nominate 5 – 11 other bloggers for the award (let them know you have done so!) and come up with a set of 10 – 11 questions for them to answer (All of you reading this, pretty please answer the questions below? And tag me if on your site, or leave it in comments.)
- If tomorrow you could wake up in a different place and situation, what would it be?
- If you were to woo yourself, what would you tell yourself?
- Your favourite song at the moment?
- How are you feeling today? Describe it in the minutest details… It’s therapy.
- Where in your body do you physically feel love?
- And pain?
- What would you want to be doing at 80?